Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wheaton Woods ES evacuated by haze, odor

Wheaton Woods Elementary School was evacuated yesterday afternoon, after occupants noticed a strange odor and haze in the air. Firefighters responded to the school at 4510 Faroe Place to find a haze of smoke throughout the building.

Eventually the room the haze was emitting from was located, and fire officials were investigating the source at last report, according to Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesperson Pete Piringer.

One student took to Twitter to report his take on the incident during the evacuation:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Robert this is the person from the Twitter picture of your post I was going to ask if you could remove this picture of me because I am not a student of Wheaton woods neither did I go to that school, I was passing by that day and decided to tweet thanks for taking your time on reading this I hope to hear from you soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to contact me please email me me at Ricardo.delao123@gmail.com thanks Robert !

    ReplyDelete