Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fire at Winexburg Manor apartments in Glenmont

Firefighters responded to a laundry room fire at Winexburg Manor at 2301 Glenallan Avenue in Glenmont Tuesday night. The apartment complex had to be partially evacuated due to smoke, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesperson Pete Piringer said.

Responders quickly brought the fire, which was contained within a single dryer unit, under control. No injuries or significant damage were reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment